Feeders please?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sufistic

Reaction score
Ok so we can only buy mealworms, superworms and crickets here in Singapore. The crickets aren't even sold according to size, they just chuck all of them together in a box and usually they're medium to large-sized. A couple of members here from the US and UK have graciously sold or given me some feeders but what I'd like to know is, can anyone provide a list of websites selling feeders internationally? I've been Googling and I can't find such sites, they'd usually ship locally.

Many thanks.

What feeders are you looking for specifically? BB's, houseflies, ff's, roaches? Just curious. I'm not sure if Chuck from SpiderPharm (houseflies), or Forked Tree Ranch (BB's), or any of the various sites selling ff cultures would ship internationally. You might email them and ask.

What feeders are you looking for specifically? BB's, houseflies, ff's, roaches? Just curious. I'm not sure if Chuck from SpiderPharm (houseflies), or Forked Tree Ranch (BB's), or any of the various sites selling ff cultures would ship internationally. You might email them and ask.
Any feeder except what we have here would be good Becky. There's something wrong with the Forked Tree Ranch contact form. I'll try and contact SpiderPharm. Thanks!

Latest posts