feeding pinhead crickets

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
i am ordering some pinhead crickets for my mantis nymphs that just hatched and what would you feed them. The crickets are like the size of tiny ants and would fish flakes work and did not get them yet but will prob get them sometime this week!

i am ordering some pinhead crickets for my mantis nymphs that just hatched and what would you feed them. The crickets are like the size of tiny ants and would fish flakes work and did not get them yet but will prob get them sometime this week!
you can depending on how big the species is. pinhead crickets can often harm the mantids so fruit flies are always best :)

you can depending on how big the species is. pinhead crickets can often harm the mantids so fruit flies are always best :)
Chances of crickets harming the mantis are slim. Go ahead and use them if you want. I do agree ff's are better for nymphs though. Fish food flakes is a great food for pinheads massaman.

Latest posts