Few pics from last night and this morning...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce08

Reaction score
sorry for the horrid pics, left my actual camera at parents...took em with the cell phone.

But i had 4 of the idolos I just got all molt last night, one of my female oxys laid her 2nd ooth for me, and this morning i was able to get my the 2nd oxy female mated with the male :D

couple of the idolos, one molting, 2 different ones throwing up threat poses, and my oxys mating.

the one time i get caught without my camera and need it, I dont have it :(

m1.jpeg

m2.jpeg

m3.jpeg

m4.jpeg

m5.jpeg

The pictures are very blurry but your mantids are beautiful! Are Idolomantis diabolica easy to raise?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get some good ones when I get my camera back!! promise....coz these are really bad, i know.

i just keep some kind of substrate in the bottom, and mist the cage every day, has a light on top of cage...but they do well together, and and have not had a problem yet even with the ones I had before...havnt got past L5 with one but...I LOVE THEM

I will get some good ones when I get my camera back!! promise....coz these are really bad, i know.

i just keep some kind of substrate in the bottom, and mist the cage every day, has a light on top of cage...but they do well together, and and have not had a problem yet even with the ones I had before...havnt got past L5 with one but...I LOVE THEM
It is sad that they die before they became adults.

Come on bryce you can do better than that with your phone lol we have the same camera on our phones. U really need to go get your camera soon. I hope the mismolted idolo makes it until i get back from austin i wants to take care of him lol and your lucky your idolos did some threat poses, Reptar has never done it once! And i take her out every single day lol

my other idolos wouldnt do it for anything, these did it like first thing! lol...he was still alive this afternoon when i left for work...ive been hand feeding him, but its hard becuase he gets smothered by the fly easily...but he gets little nibbles at a time.

yeah its honestly really really sad just watching him lay on his side, i move him so hes not laying in same position

she laid the ooth last night, just like i thought she would from being so so fat and ready...I watched, was interesting...boring too after about 5 min though without a good camera lol

...cant seem to get the one of her laying an ooth rezised, no matter what i do it says file is too big but its not....w/e

IMAG0138.jpg

m2.jpg

Latest posts