FINALLY! SUCCESSFUL MATING!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdreamchas3r913

Reaction score
I finally got Limbatas to get it on. I'M CRAZY EXCITED. only thing is, its 2 in the morning LOL. BUT SWEETTTT!!! I'M SOOOO happy they are the same species. FINALLY!

I just got up to find the male half eaten =(. Hopefully he finished everything before she got a hold of him. Thanks guys! =))

Congratulations! I have recently mated four pairs of S. limbata. In my experience, their mating process last a long time (around 20 hours). Has anyone else experienced the same?

Congratulations! I have recently mated four pairs of S. limbata. In my experience, their mating process last a long time (around 20 hours). Has anyone else experienced the same?
I have successfully mated 10 pairs of S. limbatas. The shortest time was a pair that mated 13 hours. The longest pair mated about 36 hours. The male was connected for 12 hours then disconnected for 4 hours while still on her back, then he reconnected again for about 20 hours and he survived.

My other pairs mated about 18-22 hours on average.

-Kevin

Latest posts