FINALLY!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brancsikia339

Reaction score
After months of waiting, i never thought it would hatch. I have 3 orchid ooths that i've been incubating for about 4 months now, and now the first one is hatching!!!!! Pics to come later

Wow! Ill keep mine incubating then! Nice! Mine have been incubating close to two months now and still nothing....

All the best,

Andrew

Omg mine would take between 6-10 weeks. Have you bumped up the humity yet? I normaly change from misting once a day to twise a day around the 5th week.

May I ask how many have hatched out so far?

After they stop hatching and gone back a red leave them a few hours and keep incubating. I've had a few waves hatch out over 4 days.

Omg mine would take between 6-10 weeks. Have you bumped up the humity yet? I normaly change from misting once a day to twise a day around the 5th week.

May I ask how many have hatched out so far?

After they stop hatching and gone back a red leave them a few hours and keep incubating. I've had a few waves hatch out over 4 days.
Mine go on and off, and the humidity isn't helping as some die before they fully colorize

Hmm I never had this problem yet. Only problem I had was a few getting stuck between the kitchen roll and side of tub. Regardless how much I pushed it right into the edges the little things still got themselves stuck. Anyway keep up us dated. I'm interested to see the survival rate of them after such a long incubation time.

Latest posts