First Adult

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say female, however I can't say I'm 100% based from the image.
Ok, I'm certain she's  female then. As I can only count 6 when viewing with the naked eye, and in photographs I never count more than that. Guess she's just tiny :)

I moved my bitty adult creobroter to a small 8x8x8 exo terra, to give her plenty of room, but she didn't seem to like it. She stayed in one place for 3 days and didn't move or eat - even if the fly walked right over her. I moved her back into her 32oz cup and she immediately perked up and snatched a fly! I guess her permanent habitat will be small. I do have a few 7x4x4 rectangular acrlyic containers that I may modify. She may like that better. They'd still be on the small size, but give her a bit more room.

I moved my bitty adult creobroter to a small 8x8x8 exo terra, to give her plenty of room, but she didn't seem to like it. She stayed in one place for 3 days and didn't move or eat - even if the fly walked right over her. I moved her back into her 32oz cup and she immediately perked up and snatched a fly! I guess her permanent habitat will be small. I do have a few 7x4x4 rectangular acrlyic containers that I may modify. She may like that better. They'd still be on the small size, but give her a bit more room.
A habitat change can take awhile for them to get use to, and honestly some of my pets preferred a cramp but cozy home too. Glad she perked back up and ate a fly. :)