First Chimera Monkeys Created Using 6 Differen't Embryos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eat organic. I have no moral issues with cloning. I do have moral issues with human overpopulation though...

Cool! I could use a better memory system too! New liver, new memory. The future is looking bright for me! :lol:
LOL I think anyone could, being they had the MONEY. I think we need to stop working on stuff like this and leave how we're made alone. We were all made this way for a purpose. That's just how I see things though. We would loose all talent if we had 1000000 Kobe Bryants. LOL.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Breeding should be a privilege, just like driving. People are breeding like rats and that is the only reason farming has become what it is and you have to pay an arm and a leg for something "normal" at the market today.

@Patrick: You are not alone in wanting to prevent the "feeble minded" from reproducing. The movement was eugenics, discussed at some length in an earlier thread, and Nazi Germany did very well with it.

@Gripen: Your idea of reducing the number of children in each family has been adopted on a nation wide scale in China, and if it works for them, I see no reason why it shouldn't work for us. Have you contacted your congressman about this?

This is an issue that we as individuals can affect in our own small way. It is hard to persuade a Brazilan, Catholic family, Agent A, that they must commit mortal sin by practicing birth control, but each one of us can reduce the world population by one in the comfort and privacy of our (your!) own home! :D

@Patrick: You are not alone in wanting to prevent the "feeble minded" from reproducing. The movement was eugenics, discussed at some length in an earlier thread, and Nazi Germany did very well with it.

@Gripen: Your idea of reducing the number of children in each family has been adopted on a nation wide scale in China, and if it works for them, I see no reason why it shouldn't work for us. Have you contacted your congressman about this?

This is an issue that we as individuals can affect in our own small way. It is hard to persuade a Brazilan, Catholic family, Agent A, that they must commit mortal sin by practicing birth control, but each one of us can reduce the world population by one in the comfort and privacy of our (your!) own home! :D
good idea! i think i will.

Latest posts