First Meal

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be personal issues, seeing as he hasn't been on since the 4th. I hope it wasn't a fatalistic fireworks fiasco.
blink.gif
Good luck with getting it care of.

Well, I only looked at his last post, but the status shows that he was last active today at 07:56 PM. I'm not mad at him for mistakenly sending a wrong ooth, but getting ignored sucks.

Could be personal issues, seeing as he hasn't been on since the 4th. I hope it wasn't a fatalistic fireworks fiasco.
blink.gif
Good luck with getting it care of.

Sorry i just saw this. Here is the honest truth. I traded Rich S some ooths and had him ship this ooth directly to you. Look at the postage stamp im from alabama the postage was from cali. I had know idea that he would ship a creo, i will contact him about this. I dont want my rep to fall because i am 100% honest about my trading. This was a extra ooth i did not need so i had him ship to you. This was just a wheel and deal that went wrong and nothing i could have done to prevent as Rich S has a good rep, but how do you mix up a ghost and creo ooth? :eek: Also i never recieved a PM from you or i would have replied.

I sent him a private message on the 6th. He hasn't been active since the 4th. Anyways, it was jrh3. He posted an ad saying he has a spare ghost ooth and I bought it. I think it was a honest mistake since he did send me a reminder about the shipment, etc. Just wanted to hear back from him.
Wasnt ignoring you. Went deep sea fishing july 6th week and been working a shut down the next week, then took family to dollywood, july has been busy. I never recieved a pm from you, check you delivery agian on the pm. also when i did log in it was just short get up to date ones. I would have replied as soon as i read if i would have known. I am waiting on a reply from Rich S as we speak.

I am glad for all concerned that this matter is working out fine. The key word is patience and understanding, and this is something that all of us need to have. Good luck Mantiscraze!

laugh.gif
public forum??? I have been replying to this thread from it's start and just following the story. Now it's getting juicy.
laugh.gif
Yeah juicy as in resolved, there was no uproar until you instigated it. go watch day of our lives if you want a soap. Now What? :tank: You just got rolled over

Whatever. Where was my uproar? Lame. I got something you can roll over.
poop.gif
Only thing I said was to "get it together and get it right". BTW...It's Days of our Lives and I haven't been into soaps since they cancelled Sunset Beach. So now what? At least I can tell the difference between a ghost and a creobroter ootheca.
tongue.gif
Now I'm not saying....But, I'm just saying.
blink.gif

You go Patrick! You sure scored on that guy who didn't know the correct title for Days of Our Lives. There are far too many grown men on this forum who don't keep up with the soaps.

You sold yourself short, though, by not mentioning that you had said "fracken racket" when talking of Rich S. The glory of a phrase like this is that you could mean "racket" as in "crooked scheme" and be saying that Rich is a crook, or you could be talking about noise, tennis, or nothing at all (that one gets my vote).

So please keep up the good work (as though you needed encouragement!). I rate your stuff up there with Bobby Bare's "Drop kick me Jesus, through the Goal Posts of Life", and the English Defense League's "If you, like us, are fed up and sick to the back teeth of Islamic Extremism....".

As Lady Bracknell famously said in a soap by Oscar Wilde, "Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone". :lol:

I guess petty does matter.
laugh.gif
Just tired of offended, offensive people. Racket was just referring to the confusion of "I sent to him...and he instead sent to you..."

AND I QUOTE:

"This was just a wheel and deal that went wrong and nothing I could have done to prevent as Rich S has a good rep, but how do you mix up a ghost and creo ooth? :eek: "

My thoughts EXACTLY.

I guess petty does matter.
laugh.gif
Just tired of offended, offensive people. Racket was just referring to the confusion of "I sent to him...and he instead sent to you..."

AND I QUOTE:

"This was just a wheel and deal that went wrong and nothing I could have done to prevent as Rich S has a good rep, but how do you mix up a ghost and creo ooth? :eek: "

My thoughts EXACTLY.
The same way you mixxed up the pile of s@@t you told me to roll over with yourself, when you told me to roll over a pile of S@@T i did it was you. I knew I didnt mix up anything nor do anything wrong, i just wonder what you have agianst rich s. Lets keep this a non old fart conversation so philinyuma you have to sit out on this one, wouldnt want your blood pressure to rise and you throw out a hip on the way to the asprin bottle.

Hold on now, Calling Phil a old fart is going way to far, He's much needed, respected and liked member around here, if you have a problem with Patrick that's one thing but there's no need to call Phil names like that, it shows you have no respect or class, you owe him a apology, and when your his age just hope your half as smart as him and people don't talk to you in that manner...

The same way you mixxed up the pile of s@@t you told me to roll over with yourself, when you told me to roll over a pile of S@@T i did it was you. I knew I didnt mix up anything nor do anything wrong, i just wonder what you have agianst rich s. Lets keep this a non old fart conversation so philinyuma you have to sit out on this one, wouldnt want your blood pressure to rise and you throw out a hip on the way to the asprin bottle.
I have nothing against Rich S, any more than you. You, yourself, said it, "...Rich S has a good rep,but how do you mix up a ghost and creo ooth? :eek: " Get over it, apologize to Phil, and get that bee out of your bonnet.
tongue.gif

Hold on now, Calling Phil a old fart is going way to far, He's much needed, respected and liked member around here, if you have a problem with Patrick that's one thing but there's no need to call Phil names like that, it shows you have no respect or class, you owe him a apology, and when your his age just hope your half as smart as him and people don't talk to you in that manner...
he jumped in the water praising patrick when it didnt concern him.

he jumped in the water praising patrick when it didnt concern him.
LOL! I was on yr side and teasing Patrick about knowing the "proper" name of the soap opera! If your "molon labe" signature means that you are a gun nut, you should learn about the perils of "friendly fire"! I don't know whether yr evident anger shaved a few points off yr IQ or whether that is yr normal level of functioning, but thanks for the entertainment, anyway! :lol:

Oh, and do disabuse yourself of the idea that you can have private conversations on the public forum; that is what the P.M. service is for! :rolleyes:

LOL! I was on yr side and teasing Patrick about knowing the "proper" name of the soap opera! If your "molon labe" signature means that you are a gun nut, you should learn about the perils of "friendly fire"! I don't know whether yr evident anger shaved a few points off yr IQ or whether that is yr normal level of functioning, but thanks for the entertainment, anyway! :lol:

Oh, and do disabuse yourself of the idea that you can have private conversations on the public forum; that is what the P.M. service is for! :rolleyes:
Lol, i guess i miss read you post, or took it wrong, no hard feeling, its all fun anyways. I wouldn't say a gun nut, I will just be a suvivor when SHTF. lol...... :2guns: :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie: :tank: Then agian.......lol.

OK, now everyone move in for a group hug...

Lemur-group-hug.jpg

( Hey! Who's hand is that?!?!? PHIL!!! > :blink: :shifty:

haha, dont feel bad Rich, I have mixed them up too, it is not hard, if you are not paying close attention it is easy to mistake them. and I said so! :tt2: ps which racoon is me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts