First time on the forum

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clearpower

Reaction score
My buddy who I work with LAME hooked me up with a starter kit for my first mantis that he caught for me. I'm a biology major in school so I love nature and definitely enjoy any new addition to my collection so this is a nice hobby for me to learn from and enjoy. Thanks for the invite!

Welcome clearpower, hope you enjoy the new friend ;)

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask! Glad you decided to climb aboard ^_^

Welcome to the club. This is a great please, everyone here is really cool and day take the time to help you . So don't hesitate to ask for help :)

thank you guys, can't wait till its big enough so i can feed it a few moths, I live in the country so my backyard is swarmed with bugs at night so my mantis should have a veritable buffet

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Might want to find some more especially if you live in the country. Mantids sure love moths and flies, both easy to get with a net or a simple trap. ;)

Latest posts