Fly Cafe, good flies? How much is shipping?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoeRipper

Reaction score
My friend's family Pet shop is helping me out with buying a culture of fruit flies, and I was hoping you guys could tell me if their D mels are good, and also what is the cost of shipping for one culture?

We were going to get one from Joshsfrogs.com but it ended up being $20 shipped, which I thought was stupid.

Can you guys help me out?

http://flycafe.net/

The cultures there are $5 each shipping is $7.

And you should get both species of fruit flies and some supplies to make your own cultures it will be cheaper in the long run.

Or from me :D :D :D , I'm gonna be making a surplus of cultures both Hydei and Mels. Let me know if your interested.

A single order of mels or hydei from Fly Cafe will cost you $9.90, which includes priority shipping. But if someone is helping you with the flies, and someone else is helping you with the medium, why bother? :D

P.S. I don't know about other companies, but the SilkWorm (Fruit Fly) Store in CA will not ship ffs between 12-16 and 12-28, so be aware!

A single order of mels or hydei from Fly Cafe will cost you $9.90, which includes priority shipping. But if someone is helping you with the flies, and someone else is helping you with the medium, why bother? :D P.S. I don't know about other companies, but the SilkWorm (Fruit Fly) Store in CA will not ship ffs between 12-16 and 12-28, so be aware!
Because I go to the pet store alla time, and I feel bad because the only thing I've bought from them is a plastic plant for my fishtank.

why is shipping so much dearer in the US?sorry if its off topic :D
Because the distances are so much greater! The distance from Morpeth, Northumberland to Truro, Cornwall is 600K (372 miles). The distance from Portland, Maine to Los Angeles, California is 4970 K (3088 miles).

Latest posts