Fly problem

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well no. This is part of the LONG story. But I will shorten it.

The previous owner found a cat that legally belonged to her. When she sold us the house part of the aggrement was to feed and care for the cat. She legally gave us the cat. So we legally own the cat. But she is extremely aggressive (To everyone but me, She will purr when I pet her and scratch my mom and brother, so I feed that cat.) That is it shortened down.

My apologies bro, you clearly did what's right and that's what counts, but once free there hard to get back into people terms? I hope she warms up to you sometime soon... ;)

Cats are considered wild animals and I don't think owning one is legal or illegal and no license is required. Care of course comes down to a moral "obligation" that one assumes when taking in a new pet. You are a part of the moral minority.

Heh, heh...I think you mean that cats are "domestic" animals. If they were considered "feral/wild", there would be laws regulating them, as they are an "introduced" species, then.

Latest posts