FlyFarm.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exotic-Mantis

Reaction score
Fly Farm was very good. Free shipping, arrived 3 days after order! Good prices aswell. Sells fruit flies, and big 32oz cups w/ lids. Very cheap.

Thanks

Eros

I would just lik to add that its been a few weeks or so since i purchased the fruit fly culture, and not only were these peoples prices really good,but the Fruit Flies are Grade A! This culture just won't stop, i opened the culture, put it in the tank with a bunch of chinese mantids, just took the culture out today after weeks, and theres over 1000 FFs on the floor of the cage from mantids eating, and to my surprise theres still 100's of FF in the culture breeding and multiplying. Definately give these people a try for Fruit Flies.

Thanks

Eros

I ordered some containers from them. Fast shipping.

Guess i'm the unlucky one. I ordered flies media from them and follow the instruction on the label but the media molded on the first day, i have microwaved the container to kill any bacteria too, now i have to throw away all the flies with the media and container. I requested for a new media but never heard anything back from them. Here is a pic of the molded media on the second day.

badculture3a.jpg

Latest posts