• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Adult Male Ghosts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precarious

Reaction score
SOLD

I have 2 males about 3 weeks old. Take both for $25 with one stipulation.

I sold all my adults except these two males and a single female. Turns out the female can't produce ooth material. The eggs just fall out when she tries. Since the males are now of no use to me I'd like to pass them to someone who needs them, but I'd also like her to live out her life with other Ghosts rather than stay here and remain alone. She is not an aggressive female. She's been living with the males in a 12x12 net cube with no incidents.

The female does lay a small ooth now and then so she's not a complete waste. The ooths just aren't suitable to sell because of the size.

So 2 males for $25 and one female to keep them company. :)

Standard shipping rates:

Priority around $10

Express around $30

I can only guarantee live delivery with Express.

I've also got Oxyopsis gracilis nymphs I'd give you a deal on and Brunneria borealis ($8 each) if you wanted to take advantage of the shipping costs.

Oxy photo links here:

FOR SALE: Oxyopsis gracilis L2 nymphs & ooths

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has grabbed these yet?!?!? 3 adult Ghosts for $25! ######? :blink:

P, any chance you still have them? Was going to wait for the local herp show, but that's a killer price.