• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Heterochaeta orientalis L2 nymphs!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precarious

Reaction score
One of my favorite species in the hobby! Huge as adults, communal, and very easy to keep. Also, as can be seen below, one of the coolest threat displays!

Another 2 ooths hatched. Batch of L2 nymphs available now. 3 more ooths incubating.

$13 each (minimum order of 2), 5x for $60, 10x for $110, 20x for $200

Buyer pays shipping of your choice. I can only guarantee live delivery with Express. If Express is late you get shipping costs refunded.

I'm not on Facbook so please let your friends know.

My feedback: Precarious

CARE TIPS: Keep communally in net cage with lots of branches. They like to claim a perch and stay put. Add lots of hydei. They will climb the branches and get chomped. If you see your nymphs roaming constantly they need more branches. Mist regularly to avoid mismolts. As they grow try to avoid placing branches lower then they can properly molt from. If you place a low branch they will choose that one and mismolt. Separate by sex by subadult as females get more aggressive. Most importantly, be aware that like Idolomantis this species requires branches for later instars. If they step onto fine mesh or metal screen after final molt they will drop and never recover. Please do your best to avoid this heartbreak!

I encourage buyers to contact me with any questions at any point. I want your nymphs to be happy and healthy!

w2J8iTR.jpg

V7ZOokm.jpg

UVpuZt2.jpg

Mx9R5Fo.jpg

Latest posts