• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade (1-2 Nebulosa ooths)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
will sell or trade 1 or 2 or my creobroter nebulosa ooths for $10 a piece or will trade on any nymphs or ooths but not looking for anymore of the following

creobroter

miomantis

european

giant asian

acromantis

Only sending to those interested and who are residents within the United States!

Not going to ship out of country either!

Send Cash or Check if possible as I dont have any paypal accounts!

Last edited by a moderator:
actually I charge nothing on postage so its just a flat fee of 10 dollars or a trade and what have you in mind to trade with or are you intent on buying a ooth?

Since I dont use boxes or anything is why as I just use the regular envelopes for sending them and got no complaints on my sending methods from those I already sent ooths to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Massa man no more trades for miomantis ooths?hahaha jk lol hey ill take an ooth on monday ill send you a pm ok..

got a acromantis ooth from hibiscusmile and waiting on that to hatch and also gave me a miomantis ooth and well got 17 nymphs out of it seems they hatch every other day or something like that and still got the ooth and waiting to see if any late late comers will hatch before i chuck the ooth!

will sell or trade 1 or 2 or my creobroter nebulosa ooths for $10 a piece or will trade on any nymphs or ooths but not looking for anymore of the followingcreobroter

miomantis

european

giant asian

acromantis

Only sending to those interested and who are residents within the United States!

Not going to ship out of country either!

Send Cash or Check if possible as I dont have any paypal accounts!
I had send you PM, but you not reply yet

Latest posts