• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE S. limbata nymphs (USA) only

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board MessengerThis personal message has not been sent"
Please try again! I think I accidentally added you to my blocked list when I looked at your profile :huh: Should be okay now. There's only one member who is *intentionally* on my block list! :lol:

Orders for:

Doctor Marcus

Matticus

Zacpierre

Going out tomorrow...er, later this morning! :lol:

I am interested in some of them if you still have some to offer the limbatas!

8 tiny little baby S. limbata arrived safely on Thursday. Thanks kamakiri!

:D :D Still more available!!! I can easily fill 20+ per request for shipping next Monday.

Even if you have already gotten some from me before, don't hesitate to ask right now!

I know there were a couple of newbies that I asked to get in touch with me 'in a couple of weeks'...that would be now!!! :lol: :lol:

I may want to get a few more from you and had a accident with the boxer as I opened up her cup she flew out and as I was looking for her I accidently stepped on her if you happen to have any spares of those too LOL but might want a few more and the ones you gave me out of 20 only about 4 did not make it and the rest are doing good and eating and are pretty strong so may be asking for a few more another 20 maybe will see by monday!

:D :D Still more available!!! I can easily fill 20+ per request for shipping next Monday.Even if you have already gotten some from me before, don't hesitate to ask right now!

I know there were a couple of newbies that I asked to get in touch with me 'in a couple of weeks'...that would be now!!! :lol: :lol:
i'm curious if you have anymore and if so how much is the shipping

also sent out another 8 bucks last week for some more of the limbatas and so far only lost three and they are pretty neat to watch move around and are very hardy and are taking the small and bigger fruit flies!

also sent out another 8 bucks last week for some more of the limbatas and so far only lost three and they are pretty neat to watch move around and are very hardy and are taking the small and bigger fruit flies!
Paul, Got your payment yesterday, but only $7 was inside. :huh: No worries though, yours are going out tomorrow. :)

Last call for anyone else who wants some this week. Post office finally sent me more of the #4 boxes that I like to use...so I'm good to ship tomorrow! :)

2 orders currently going out on Monday 2/8. Should have enough for 1 or 2 more people if there's anyone left that's interested.

I *may* still have some available after that, but days are already getting longer, and I'm going to start releasing them locally soon.

I'm going to make two more shipments of the S. limbata L1s. 2/16/10 and 2/22/10. Please PM if you would like some!

I also have some in the L3-L4 range that I'd be willing to throw in...not more than 2 per person/order for now.

I'm going to make two more shipments of the S. limbata L1s. 2/16/10 and 2/22/10. Please PM if you would like some!I also have some in the L3-L4 range that I'd be willing to throw in...not more than 2 per person/order for now.
Next Monday 2/22/10 is the last day I'll be shipping limbata L1 nymphs. It's warm enough to release them out here already...it's 80F out right now.

Latest posts