Fruit flies

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how that goes.
dry.gif
Good luck when it finally arrives... if anything has survived.
sad.gif

I can vouch for what Sporeworld and Ricardo have written. I received an adult Violin female in such bad condition that she cannot now even feed herself. I smash a cricket and mix that with some very sticky honey and/or smashed banana and place it on something so she can reach it. Sometimes she is able to feed herself this way. Sometimes I give it to her on a toothpick or kitchen knife. She has hung in there this way for over two weeks. I don't think she ever be of any use, but it is a way to keep something alive if that is all that there is as a problem, until your flies come. There is also the Brian A. method if yor weather warms up a bit.

I know how that goes.
dry.gif
Good luck when it finally arrives... if anything has survived.
sad.gif
I got it today, i had ordered 2 idolos and 2 orchids. Both the idolos made it and one orchid, i was pretty impressed with that, but guess what... NO FRUIT FLIES! Which i NEED and PAID for.

Please, try hand feeding cricket pieces and juices to your nymphs until you can find something they can catch on their own. :mellow: It can be alot of work, but can be rewarding as well.

yep. thank you guys so much! They already look alot better. I have fruit flies coming from Sunfire-Reptiles, and frey has informed me that my fruit flies are coming in a seperate package.

yep. thank you guys so much! They already look alot better. I have fruit flies coming from Sunfire-Reptiles, and frey has informed me that my fruit flies are coming in a seperate package.
Great stuff! And remember if you are ever interested in owning a chinese I've got a healthy supply here in surrey if you ever want one :p

glad to here your little guys are doing good!

Latest posts