• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Male budwing

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitewolf

Reaction score
I have a mature male budwing. He matured two weeks ago. I have no females and am willing to trade him for just about anything I can raise. I just like to watch them grow up. I already have a Chinese and the ant mantis didn't go over so well so please no more of those. I'd like to get a ghost but am pretty open. I raised him from an L2 and thought he was a she all along till poof male. I know everyone is saying they need males of all different sp. so figured I'd go ahead and let someone needing to breed take him. I raise Tarantulas and Scorpions so I don't know how to price these. I just have two him and a Chinese that are just for fun to watch grow up. One two and oothca anything. Anyone need a male?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone need him? I still got him. If I forget to log in again hit me in my email

Last edited by a moderator:
Only way I know is to count the segments but guess I haven't figured out how yet nailed this one wrong. I just raise them to adults and don't bred. I just like to watch them grow up. Emailed ya back.

Latest posts