• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Live Zebra Silkworms

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgslim

Reaction score
About them

Silkworms are high in calcium, protein and moisture. They are soft-bodied, making them a great feeder if you're worried about your animal having issues choking or getting their food down. Silkworms grow to about three inches in length before they cocoon. These are an excellent choice for a dehydrated or MBD (Metabolic Bone Disease) stricken animals, but can also be used as a regular feeder for a healthy diet. You'll also notice our selection of pods available below. Pods contain both worms and food, and are good if you choose not to purchase or make chow on your own.

50 Smalls (1/2"-3/4")- $5.95

100 Smalls - $8.95

50 Mediums (1")- $7.95

100 Mediums - $12.95

25 Large (1 1/2")- $8.95

50 Large - $12.95

15 Jumbo (2"-3")- $5.95

30 Jumbo - $9.95

1 Pod (including 50 Small, 30 Medium, OR 15 Large) $7.95

1/2 lb of Silkworm Chow Dry Mix - $9.95

1 lb of Premade Silkworm Chow - $7.95 (Best for 300 worms and lower)

We'll also be offering fresh zebra silkworm eggs next week...

200 Zebra eggs $12.95

I've also got a range of cups and cloth vented lids, and fruit fly cultures, as well as premium cricket gutload known as Cricket Crack which includes ingredients like Brewer's Yeast, lima beans, and other healthy essentials for a healthy cricket (which we all know makes your pets healthy as well :)) and much much more!

For ordering check out GeorgiaBugs.com and feel free to PM me or shoot me an email to [email protected] :)

Thanks everyone!

-Dave

banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts