• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: P. walhbergii Ooth $40

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Villosa

Reaction score
Hello all,

Due to recent mantis activities, I've decided to concentrate all my resources into I. diabolica. Unfortunately I will no longer carry on breeding a second generation of P. walhbergii. Fortunately for all of you, my female is producing ooths and I will need them gone before they hatch. This one being her first, April 5th. Pictures of her laying the ooth and mating with my large male is also included. Original stock is from Yen so you know it's good stuff! Asking $40 plus $5 priority. PM me! I'm free all day. More ooths to come, she's got a lot of life left in her!

ooth1.jpg

ooth2.jpg

mating.jpg

laying1.jpg

PM sent. I like your facial expression on the last pic..... its like woahhhhhhhhh shes laying

PM sent. I like your facial expression on the last pic..... its like woahhhhhhhhh shes laying
More like me gasping for air. She was on the other side, I guess she wanted some privacy, so I had to stretch over the table, trying not to knock over stuff, tilt the camera behind the tank, and snap that horrific shot...haha. I may have separated some ribs after that! hahaha

Price now $35 shipped. Let me know quick before they hatch!

I'm sorry secuner US only

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Sold. More will be put up for sale as they are produced by the female. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts