• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tenodera aridifolia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis_Whisper

Reaction score
I have some Chinese mantids up for sale (Just give me some time, I don't send them out until they are L2's or older). I sell them cheap since they're native. They're a wonderful starter mantis and very smart to. :p

I only sell to those in the U.S. BUT I CANNOT TAKE PAYPAL! You will have to send the money to me through the mail. (Contact me at the e-mail below if you have any farther questions.)

Nymphs are [SIZE=12pt]5$[/SIZE] each plus overnight shipping of [SIZE=12pt]20$[/SIZE]. (Now availabe)

Adults are [SIZE=12pt]8$[/SIZE] each plus overnight shipping of [SIZE=12pt]20$[/SIZE]. ( None available)

Mated Females are [SIZE=12pt]10$[/SIZE] each plus overnight shipping of [SIZE=12pt]20$[/SIZE]. (None available)

Pairs are [SIZE=12pt]15$[/SIZE] each plus overnight shipping of [SIZE=12pt]20$[/SIZE]. (None available)

Fertile Ooths are [SIZE=12pt]10$[/SIZE] each plus shipping of either overnight or priority. (None available)

Give me some time for the adults, they just hatched. :blink:

Contact me at [email protected] or pm me here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts