• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

g.gongylodes oothecae

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrblue

Reaction score
i've got some gongylus gongylodes oothecae i would like to swap. if anyone has some interesting species they would like to swap please pm me. ideally ceratomantis but i know that is a bit of a long shot :p :( (where did this species go?! :blink: :( )thank you.

i've got some gongylus gongylodes oothecae i would like to swap. if anyone has some interesting species they would like to swap please pm me. ideally ceratomantis but i know that is a bit of a long shot :p :( (where did this species go?! :blink: :( )thank you.
Pm'd you :)

Hi mrblue. With only webtv as my internet access for another month, I cannot pm you as requested, as my whole system powers off when I hit Send! So I have to post/reply that I have ooths of Carolina (Stagmomantis carolinia), Florida (Stagmomantis floridensis), giant Asian, and Gambian spotted eye flower mantises (and nymphs of the Gambians too), and later, Chinese Mantis ooths to offer for a trade I am VERY interested in making. Thanks! Don L.

Hello. Thanks for your fast and courtious reply. I hope you find something great! If you ever decide you would sell an ooth, or nymphs, please pm me. I have wanted this species for some time, and ooths are offered so rarely, but I am hopeful I can aquire (them) one way or the other! Take care. Don

i have sorted a trade now so the ootheca is no longer available. thank you.

Latest posts