Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to vote for Sue since she practically admitted to it.

I vote for GRIPEN since its a well know fact around the village that he didnt get along with his sister and in their last argument he told her that something bad

was gonna happen to her and that he was glad

Nooo! Im an innocent villager I swear! I was simply walking home from a huge day of holiday shopping and was surprised as everyone else. I vote brancsikia339, hopefully people will realize I'm not the wolf. :helpsmilie: :surrender:
I vote for dtuck91 now. Thank you for helping me make my decision

I vote for GRIPEN since its a well know fact around the village that he didnt get along with his sister and in their last argument he told her that something bad

was gonna happen to her and that he was glad
We can play the blame game or look at the facts :D

whoever gets lynched first gets to be the underworld manager though

if they dont assume that responsibility by the time another member is lynched, it goes to the next to die

that will keep repeating until 1: someone assumes responsibility for it or 2: i die and take over the underworld

thank you for your understanding ;)

whoever gets lynched first gets to be the underworld manager though

if they dont assume that responsibility by the time another member is lynched, it goes to the next to die

that will keep repeating until 1: someone assumes responsibility for it or 2: i die and take over the underworld

thank you for your understanding ;)
If you want it that bad we could lynch you next :p

oh what a long day it has been with all the mud slinging as to who has done what

Agent A talking about the underworld already like he's been there before

Ok after recollecting what went on today I'm going to recast my vote for Sueb4653. The blushing seemed suspicious.

Gripen spent most of the day inside, trying to restore his sanity and clean the blood stains from his house. The village spent most of its day pointing fingers at suspected killers. Most of those fingers, and eventually a noose, landed on dtuck91.

To try to cheer gripen up, the village decided to allow him to watch the killer, who rumor had it was a mythical werewolf, be brought to justice. That did not happen however, as soon as soon as his untransformed body swung lifeless from the gallows, the villagers realized that they were no better than the killers themselves. Perhaps worse, for they were not mythical monsters, but mere humans driven by savagery.

It is now night 2. Get those PM's to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, it must be Sue then, because she was trying to divert the attention while she made a kill..... anyways, it seemed that we were divided among the two, so i think that we should listen to GSV and the others who suspected her.

All right, it must be Sue then, because she was trying to divert the attention while she made a kill..... anyways, it seemed that we were divided among the two, so i think that we should listen to GSV and the others who suspected her.
No voting at night.

well seeing as you guys have already condemed me, I'm not gonna worry about it I have to go to work and willnot be home until after the voting is finished so what will be will be

just remember you kill off all the innocent and the wolf gets his way

Latest posts