Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about alan not being the wolf, while you all though he was
Because he hadn't been around for a while, and said next to nothing when we lynched sueb who WAS a wolf. thats what I imagine would be wolfy behaviour. Not voting for someone who you knew was a wolf. Sinensis and Cassani were busy, they had reasons to not be here, and now Im positive them and I are not wolves. you however are a different story. I don't know whether you're a wolf or not.

Because he hadn't been around for a while, and said next to nothing when we lynched sueb who WAS a wolf. thats what I imagine would be wolfy behaviour. Not voting for someone who you knew was a wolf. Sinensis and Cassani were busy, they had reasons to not be here, and now Im positive them and I are not wolves. you however are a different story. I don't know whether you're a wolf or not.
I can tell you i'm not i wolf, but I know that alan is busy right now. Between schoolwork and other stuff, he's been busy. I just found it weird that you guys had voted him out after how it happened last game. If you notice, he's barely on the active users list

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay. Finals are finally over, should be near on time from now on.

Malakyoma was always up late at night, he often walked around the village and could be found in the coffee shop a lot of the time. When he didn't show up in the Starbucks for a few days, the town began to worry. Knowing what they would find, the village decided to break into his home.

Their suspicions were confirmed as soon as they opened the door. They encountered the terrible smell of rotting flesh, and found his body, brutally mutilated by the wolves.

Day 4. It will end at 4PM Central Tomorrow.

Alan was at the village steakhouse w enjoying a day with his family when he made a fatal misteak. He ordered his cut of meat rare. The waiter quickly told the cook who was immediately worried.

The village sheriff was there within seconds to bring the accused to the gallows.

"I'm not a wolf, I swear!" He pleaded.

It didn't matter, the village's paranoia was in full swing, and so was alan. He didn't transform. it is now night 3 need those PM's.
I am a vegetarian -_-

I can tell you i'm not i wolf, but I know that alan is busy right now. Between schoolwork and other stuff, he's been busy. I just found it weird that you guys had voted him out after how it happened last game. If you notice, he's barely on the active users list
exactly. l literally had like no free time this week so SORRY for not being able to be here.

Blaming the dead. Nice job. That puts you under the microscope.

Edit: I mean agent A not you GSV

I'm a bit suspicious about brancsikia, he was accused by Malakyoma, then Malakyoma winds up dead? Trying to cover something up brancsikia? My vote has to be for you brancsikia339!

Blaming the dead. Nice job. That puts you under the microscope.Edit: I mean agent A not you GSV
Woah woah woah

His name was NOT crossed off when i made my post voting for him, i checked the first post before voting to see who was crossed off

And mime even stated that he forgot to update the list

So im starting to suspect you!!!

Woah woah woah His name was NOT crossed off when i made my post voting for him, i checked the first post before voting to see who was crossed off And mime even stated that he forgot to update the list So im starting to suspect you!!!
Keep pointing fingers... That is some stellar evidence GSV. I want to see how he defends himself.

I'm a bit suspicious about brancsikia, he was accused by Malakyoma, then Malakyoma winds up dead? Trying to cover something up brancsikia? My vote has to be for you brancsikia339!
What would i be trying to cover up? I'm a vegetarian like alan2296. But then there's you, knocking everyone onto your trail to vote off Alan, Golden State Vivs!! I think you're the wolf! This is part of your plan to steer everyone onto me, like you did to Alan. Oh, and i didn't accuse Malakyoma, he accused me for defending Alan. Make sure to re-read before accusing someone of a crime they didn't commit!

What would i be trying to cover up? I'm a vegetarian like alan2296. But then there's you, knocking everyone onto your trail to vote off Alan, Golden State Vivs!! I think you're the wolf! This is part of your plan to steer everyone onto me, like you did to Alan. Oh, and i didn't accuse Malakyoma, he accused me for defending Alan. Make sure to re-read before accusing someone of a crime they didn't commit!
Sue was a vegetarian too...

Latest posts