Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must do something that should've been done a long time ago! Vote for gripen! Any good father would be older than 12, and would protect his son from wolves

Hes clearly a child eating wolf! And now hes framing brancsikia

We must do something that should've been done a long time ago! Vote for gripen! Any good father would be older than 12, and would protect his son from wolves Hes clearly a child eating wolf! And now hes framing brancsikia
It is your word against mine. The difference is I happen to be right. Sorry Brancsikia you should have never mentioned being a vegetarian.

It is your word against mine. The difference is I happen to be right. Sorry Brancsikia you should have never mentioned being a vegetarian.
Fine. you can vote me out but in the end you'll be wrong. Just watch. I'm still voting gripen. My choices have nothing to do with a game

well, since your child was eaten, youve been crying. I think out of guilt more than the loss....

What would i be trying to cover up? I'm a vegetarian like alan2296. But then there's you, knocking everyone onto your trail to vote off Alan, Golden State Vivs!! I think you're the wolf! This is part of your plan to steer everyone onto me, like you did to Alan. Oh, and i didn't accuse Malakyoma, he accused me for defending Alan. Make sure to re-read before accusing someone of a crime they didn't commit!
Actually, if you read my post, I said "I'm a bit suspicious about brancsikia, he was accused by Malakyoma, then Malakyoma winds up dead?"

before YOU accuse me of lacking in comprehension skills, please check your own. :)

My vote is still for you brancsikia!

ROFLMAO I love it the villiagers are fighting

keep fighting my friends soon one will join me

in a vegetarian dinner

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, if you read my post, I said "I'm a bit suspicious about brancsikia, he was accused by Malakyoma, then Malakyoma winds up dead?"

before YOU accuse me of lacking in comprehension skills, please check your own. :)

My vote is still for you brancsikia!
Like i said, he accused ME of being the wolf for defending Alan. I wouldn't be questioning if you didn't accuse me of being the wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
but alan wound up just being a villager

u know, it would HELP if we knew how many wolves we have left to kill!!
Yes i defended Alan because i knew he wasn't a wolf. If you guys read his comments, he says that he had schoolwork and other stuff to do. How many wolves are there?

Latest posts