Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You think I killed by own daughter?" Gripen pleaded.

The villagers looked from person to person, both now too weathered by grief and panic for logic to take a foothold.

"I don't want to live in this world any longer," he said bravely and jumped from the stool on the gallows himself. His neck snapped immediately and he joined his daughter in the great beyond, untainted by the wolfish curse.

It is now night 4! Send those PM's!

*standing over the corpse of yet another innocent villager, GSV addresses the survivors*

Is it clear now that Brancsikia is a wolf?!?

I AM Taking Heed Everyone! Ablaze Lanterns and Pitchforks! Hunters Aware! Will Our Lives be Forfeit?!?

Very ambitious agent a :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can vote me out, but if you do, you'll be wrong and GSV (the wolf) will win. Everyone is obsessed with targeting me! You'll be wrong in the end if you vote me out.

If I'm still alive to tell about it, he's the next to go. So yeah, either one of you: KILL ME! The evidence will be stacked against you, and the last villager will still be stuck with you. He/She can lynch you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts