Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mime's wolf selection could be random, which means you could be the wolf twice.

I understand what you are saying Brancsikia, but only you know that you're 100% innocent, we don't know that. For all we know, you're playing us...

Every morning, the villagers dreaded waking up for fear of what they would find. This morning, one villager was forever relieved of that fear. Agent A was found in his bed, murdered as peacefully as a savage lycanthrope could, which is to say not peacefully at all.

Not only was Agent A found in his bed, but also on the walls, the window ceil and all over the detective's feet. With the population dwindling, everyone knew that this had the potential to be a very bad day.

IT is now Day 5 which will end at 1 AM central time.

funny how i blame gsv and get eaten for it...

Anyways, i enter the broken underworld with little hope that the last wolves will die in time to restore it

Will our escences be destroyed when the underworld collapses??

funny how i blame gsv and get eaten for it...

Anyways, i enter the broken underworld with little hope that the last wolves will die in time to restore it

Will our escences be destroyed when the underworld collapses??
A convenient situation for the wolf Brancsikia, framing the easy target... Sinensis, don't be fooled!

Latest posts