Game in Progress: Werewolf Forum Game II!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fifth time was the charm for the village. They partied hard on the night of the lynching of the first wolf, golden state vivs.

It is now night 5. Enjoy the party, but don't forget those Pm's.

Nice run GSV ;) You had me going the whole game. Only one wolf left?

Last edited by a moderator:
U guys thought I was away from the game, oh no...I was busy enjoying the constant flow of villagers in my stomach, why do you think sue was always hungry? (Bc I ate them all) no I was not sent into the underworld a wolf, but I like this whole eating ppl thing :D ....gsv it was soo difficult to keep my mouth shut, I knew u were one of 'em...smart move by taking me out almost first, u knew I would ve caught u pretty quickly....sorry u had to die will, these villagers are....confused ^-^ (red txt)

Is the game over?
For you it is. The rest of us will try to continue.

Finally recovering from a massive collective hangover, the village began their now all too routine search for the dead among them. It wasn't hard, the smell of decomposing flesh permeated the village as thoroughly as the Christmas spirit had days before.

They found brancsikia339's house to be the source of the smell. His doorknob wouldn't turn, it was locked posthumously by his congealed blood. When the door was opened, many figured that they would never party again. This image would forever scar them.

With a renewed vigor they continued their hunt for the evil among them.

It is now day. Please vote and let's get this show on the road. We'll resume 3PM Christmas Eve, then the game will take a 24 hour break for the holiday.

A few minutes later, the first villager committed suicide. Cassani98 couldn't take the sting of the carnage anymore. Everyone knew that something was wrong with her. Over the last few days, she hadn't spoken to anyone.

Cassani98 is dead. Too much inactivity.

Latest posts