Garden Center Oothecae

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionsden112002

Reaction score
Where do Garden Centers get their ooth's?

I bought some oothecae from a garden center in the Kansas City, Missouri area. The label reads Garden Ladys- 541-584-2756. PO Box 502 Elkton, OR 97436.

Both ooth hatched and at the time I didn't know enough about care, housing, feeding, to catch and keep the very young mantids. The Chinese I am keeping now may be from these but I have no way of being sure.

Ken :p

They likely go out and find them. Chinese ooths are easy to find in the winter.

Hummm, :eek: I thought I replyed to this post! I supply some of them! ;) So I guess you could call it a Mantis Farm :p
Hi Hi bisucus :rolleyes: ,

You did reply. I wanted to post the addie of the place my mantids may have come from to see if I had any genetic offspring of anyone (including you) on this group. You and I where discussing this in my thread about keeping a Chinese Mantid named LU...

Thanks, (so you didn't send to this farm?)

Ken

Hi Hi bisucus :rolleyes: ,You did reply. I wanted to post the addie of the place my mantids may have come from to see if I had any genetic offspring of anyone (including you) on this group. You and I where discussing this in my thread about keeping a Chinese Mantid named LU...

Thanks, (so you didn't send to this farm?)

Ken
NO :angry: , they were not mine! Oh Good, I thought I was losing my mind :lol: