Geckospot

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just received a huge ff culture and some thesprotia graminis (grass mantis) nymphs from Chris! he even gave me a bunch of extras!! :D fast delivery and secure packaging. he's very kind and answered any questions that i had. this was my first experience buying mantids from anyone on the forum and it was great! thanks again!

Just recived some Grass mantids from Chris. They are eating well and looking healthy. Great packaging too. Thanks Chris.

I bought an ootheca and some grass mantis from Chris. His packaging was superb, in all my life of on-line shopping I have never received a package like Chris'. Thightly secured. And boy did he send me some extras. He sent triple the amount that I bought. I will buy blindly from Chris.

Got a B. borealis ooth and some fruit flies from Chris. He was very patient and responded quickly to all inquires. Will continue to trade and buy from him in the future.

I just received some grass mantis nymphs and an ooth from Chris. Everything was packed very well and he added some extra. Being new to mantid keeping, it is nice to have a seller to bounce questions off of.

Latest posts