ghost mantids advice sought

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ecooper

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just found a source for some ghost mantids here in Vancouver. He has 8 nymphs available--I don't know what stage, I assume L2. He wants $25 each (which I know is a lot, but this is the first time I've found them available locally). I'll probably buy at least 4 to raise and hopefully breed and build a colony. I've read the available caresheets, but I've never kept this species so any advice would be very much appreciated...

Many thanks,

EC

www.macrocritters.wordpress.com

I'm still alive lol Just my health is getting bad, Dr said it could be due to i'm keeping bugs specially Roaches cause me to have Lung diseases - Asthma ... that's why i have been quite . and thinking of changing Hobby to Crested Geckos.. .. but i still keep over 10 sp so is not going to be any soon I\ll be dropping mantis lol .... and Yes I have ghosts ..... 150+ of them lol ..from L1-L6 ....

If you ever need to start getting rid of some SilentDevil ;) I'm your lady.

That sounds like what a petstore would charge. If you are only looking to get one it wouldn't be so terrible since you aren't paying shipping. However because you are looking for multiples, I would suggest looking into having some shipped to you for a more reasonable price.

Latest posts