ghost mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Yen. i though they were L2 also. not sure. pretty good condition though. guess i'm gonna have to ask Rebecca later. so can you identify sexes yet at this stage or no.Bill
Very nice first instar ghost pic Bill, i don't see such clear pic often especially on first instar ghost. As Nola mentioned before, ghost mantis is pretty hardy so Becky wasn't mind sending them at this stage.

I apologize for my ambiguous question. I was asking if when these do finally reach L8, they would be adult? I asked because my male just molted to adulthood, and last time I checked it was sold to me as L7.Thanks mantida. :D
L7 is subadult, they molt 7 times to reach adult stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
here u go bill..i think there right u have L1.

1st instar

2327569798_5f8cc606f4_o.jpg

2nd instar

2346136168_70816778a8_o.jpg

She my have some "web-editing" problems. Or she forgot to change it....People make mistakes.

i'm not sure wether they are L1 or L2. but it doesn't matter to me. Rebecca is a great seller. and they are fine right now. just waiting for them to get bigger before i shoot some more. can only shoot so many pic of them at this stage before it's get boring. oh nice shot MJ. i gonna get me that mp-e 65 one of this day.

Bill

thanks Yen i just saw you comment about the pic. i'm surprise you don't have any clear picture of them in the 1st stage.

Bill

:lol: I just notice this thread, someone told me to look, I don't send at 1's my new hired help must of done it. so sorry, newbies :p , gotta love em, I filled out the names on the cups and told them to make sure they were eating and if so then send what I wrote down, ya just gotta do everything yourself :huh: . Well thanks for the heads up, now I know what I have to finish packing by myself. So much for help......poopie......good thing they didn't last long. ha ha, on to the next one! NEXT! :rolleyes:

:lol: I just notice this thread, someone told me to look, I don't send at 1's my new hired help must of done it. so sorry, newbies :p , gotta love em, I filled out the names on the cups and told them to make sure they were eating and if so then send what I wrote down, ya just gotta do everything yourself :huh: . Well thanks for the heads up, now I know what I have to finish packing by myself. So much for help......poopie......good thing they didn't last long. ha ha, on to the next one! NEXT! :rolleyes:
Rebecca it's no big deal to me at all. just saw this reply. still stand by what i say about you being a great seller.

Bill

just updating some new pic taken today. they are getting bigger. can't wait till they reach adult size.

IMG_0014ghost2.jpg

IMG_0013ghost1.jpg

can someone tell what sex this one is yet

IMG_0011ghosttail.jpg

Bill

Latest posts