• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giant Dead Leafs and Orchids for sale (Ireland / UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat_h

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have for sale 20x Deroplatys desiccata (Giant Asian Dead Leaf) at L4/5, along with 2x pairs of these at Pre-sub/subadult. I'm looking for £6 (7euro) each for the nymphs and £18 (20euro) for the pairs. Open to offers on multiples or bulk for these... need them gone as they're eating me out of house and home :)

I also have 10x Hymenopus coronatus (Orchids) at L2/3. £12.50 (14euro) each for these, or 3 for £30 (33euro). I will have more in the coming weeks as I have about 20 more waiting on their first moult.

I am based in Dublin, postage rates for the Republic and Northern Ireland will be 10euro for the express service, and to the UK and Europe will be 13.50euro, again for the express service. Alternatively I will be driving over to the UK next week (16th July) and so I can bring them and post them to UK addresses via the RMSD service if folks would rather use that service.

Please feel free to PM any questions :)

Thanks!

Cat

Latest posts