Giant mantis home

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont mean to rain on your parade but heres the one I got...and you CANNOT beat the price...for 20!!!

www.educationalscience.com

The one i got was 19.99 and is 27x27x48...its huge

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow there are some neat ones on that site Fault. I've been craving to get a larger pop up than my rectangle net towers but needed something between them and the Greenhouse Castle from Live Monarch that is a touch too large.

Oh wow there are some neat ones on that site Fault. I've been craving to get a larger pop up than my rectangle net towers but needed something between them and the Greenhouse Castle from Live Monarch that is a touch too large.
I know, when I found that site I was so excited....they even have the small 7 inch ones which are very cool as well, my friend has one.

omg I'm so happy right now i just ordered that mesh 27x27x48 one and omg it got here so fast XD now as my girlfriend says "You're man tits have a BIG mansion to live in to avoid one another"

omg I'm so happy right now i just ordered that mesh 27x27x48 one and omg it got here so fast XD now as my girlfriend says "You're man tits have a BIG mansion to live in to avoid one another"
I hope that it offers the support and comfort you need to keep your man tits from bumping in to each other.Lawls one of the funnier typo's I've seen in a while. =p

Latest posts