giesle

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Termite48

Reaction score
I am very pleased with the deal I completed with Giesle. It was a simple transaction of two Ghost oothecae for $10 delivered and I received a bonus ooth and one-half. There was a quick delivery. Thanks Giesle. We will do business again I am sure.

I also received 2 ooths fast from Giesle. They arrived in great shape, i got an extra, and only $10! Great doing business with him, i look forward to doing again sometime soon. Thanks Giesle.

Just received 10 healthy orchid mantids from Giesle.

The shipping box was hot from being in the postal truck, but the inside was a good temperature because of the packaging methods used.

Very pleased with my order.

Thanks Giesle!

Ordered 3 orchid mantises from Scott, and that is what I received. They look healthy and are already eating and drinking. I bought these at half the going rate and they were packaged well so I'm pleased with my transaction.

i have also purchased two L2 orchids for half price, from Scott.

i received them within two days & they were healthy; active, eating & drinking!

the packaging was great! i will definitely do business with him again!

10/10

Received some healthy looking mantis and great package too. USPS messed up the express mail so parcel was delayed for a day but Scott was with me all the way. Thanks again!

I received some very well packed, and great looking mantids from giesle today. All came alive, well. I will be doing business with him again. Highly recommended!

Thanks again!

Paul

I have received some orchid nymphs from him. All came well packaged and alive even with an extra day in the post office. Transaction was easy and quick. And I ended up getting 2 extra nymphs (sorry again for not being able to send them back, please forgive me)! But I will definitely be doing business with him again.