God's Calamity goes live

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidLord

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Since I've been a part of this forum for quite a while now, I just wanted to let everyone here know that Project Monark, a transmedia entertainment company that I'm a lead on, has launched our first IP, God's Calamity.

Transmedia is essentially telling a cohesive story using multiple platforms. The platforms that we use are a comic book and a music album (concept album with live guitars, drums, bass and voice actors). The album is unique because we'll be releasing songs that can swap in and out of the album, changing the story based upon the user's choice. When subsequent albums are released, they'll load an album that is tailored to the choices made by the customer in the previous album. (Think Mass Effect, Fable, Choose your own adventure, etc). (Patent pending for this format).

Now I'm letting you guys know, not to spam, but because I'm a part of this forum and it's something I've been a part of for over 4 years. So if you're interested, go ahead and check us out at www.godscalamity.com You can preview the album and check out some comic artwork we have (Issue 1 released next month).

Latest posts