Good Idea or Horse Poo?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice idea Lark! ;) looks like Rick beat you to using it for mantids tho... :p I think it would work out very nicely however you keep them in there, just do what has been perscribed ;) and also that was the same Spartacus you were watching while I was watching 300 and we were in chat? ^-^

Yeah that's what I was thinking about doing. Just putting the cups in and zipping it up and adding a ventilation section. My plants stay toasty warm in them lol
Well that is entirely different than what I did. I think it would work well for that. Misting would probably be pretty infrequent.

Well that is entirely different than what I did. I think it would work well for that. Misting would probably be pretty infrequent.
Yeah, i think i want to stick a hydrometer in there first and get some data. See whats going in before I test in on mantids. lol I liked your idea but I think my dog would go ballistic if there were any escapees.

Latest posts