Good price for Chinese nymph

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWrongCrowd

Reaction score
Im trying to find a good price to sell my L2-4 chinese nymphs, and a bulk price as well. Honestly this will be my first time selling them rather than giving them away and I'm not sure how much to sell them for, several online stores say around $18, my mother says $5, and I say $10 (I beleive put a lot of work and material into caring for them). There are about 200 atm but I'm not expecting every mantis to make it, though they're all set up in seperate containers with food, substrate, mist, and they will come with a care brochure. Im also planning to only do delivery and pickup. I want to play it safe so I'm avoiding shipping live. My targeted customers are only Seattle, wa residents. Let me know what you or others have done and if there's anything I should know or change. The nymphs are only L1s right now so there's some time to still think about it but id rather have the prices set sooner than later. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to find a good price to sell my L2-4 chinese nymphs, and a bulk price as well. Honestly this will be my first time selling them rather than giving them away and I'm not sure how much to sell them for, several online stores say around $18, my mother says $5, and I say $10 (I beleive put a lot of work and material into caring for them). There are about 200 atm but I'm not expecting every mantis to make it, though they're all set up in seperate containers with food, substrate, mist, and they will come with a care brochure. Im also planning to only do delivery and pickup. I want to play it safe so I'm avoiding shipping live. My targeted customers are only Seattle, wa residents. Let me know what you or others have done and if there's anything I should know or change. The nymphs are only L1s right now so there's some time to still think about it but id rather have the prices set sooner than later. Thanks
I would say go in the middle are $7.