Got a signed photo of Judge Judy!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian

Reaction score
Oh God, this really has made my day!

I read on a forum a few weeks back that if you go onto the judge judy website, and put your address in the contact box, and press submit, you would receive a signed photograph of Judy herself.

Well, I did it...but thought it was a load of rubbish. But low and behold I got a letter today which was stamped from Los Angeles (which really stumped me, I couldn't imagine what it was), and it was the signed photo!

Here is a pic, sorry for the blurring...

judge.jpg

The signature is hand written, because I accidently smudged one of the letters, and you can see the ink spreading on it.

I think it really is a great freebie! A must for the avid Judge Judy fan :D

Why do you like her? She just puts people down on shows. She nearly puts them to tears. I know she's hyped, but the people on the court aren't playing a game.

^She's harsh to stupid people that don't use logic and do stupid things. I love Judge Judy. She's one of my idols. Lucky Ian...

I'll be checking out that contact box.... :wink:

I dont know why, I just don't know why, please don't flame me :( but for some strange reason. Again, please don't flame me, im a good kid. For some really really strange wierd reason. Judge Judy reminds me of a moose :? umm heheh.

I dont know why, I just don't know why, please don't flame me :( but for some strange reason. Again, please don't flame me, im a good kid. For some really really strange wierd reason. Judge Judy reminds me of a moose :? umm heheh.
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: THATS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! DAMN SPARKY YOU ARE SO RANDOM BUT I LIKE IT!!