Got me a Chameleon this weekend!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
It is a baby Jackson's! He was born on 6/2/11.

Here is his cage:

7-4-11129-1.jpg

Here he is!

7-4-11153.jpg

7-4-11159.jpg

7-4-11160.jpg

AWWWWW. It's a baby.
wub.gif
Totally adorable. Good luck with him. I've always wanted one. I love the googly eyes. All I ever had, when I was younger, were those little anoles and they always died.
sad.gif

Leeann: I was going to write to you anyway, but when I saw your baby Jackson, I just had to comment. I have had at one time two Veiled Chameleons. They went away in order for me to get to Ukraine and see my eventual wife. I came back at the pet store which was sitting my large female, had given he a disease. I never replaced her. I am wanting to get another chameleon, perhaps a Jackson. I would love to have a Panther, but they are pricey. I have a bunch of things going on for your having a while later. I have two air-layerings of the Hummingbird vine going, I have at least one, maybe two rooted Plumeria and perhaps another air-layered (this time) Hoya Carnosa. I can ship them all together in a tube abnd have to pay only once for mailing. What do you think? Where did you get your chameleon? What is the price range for a baby, and how long is the one you got?

Rich

Awwww. He's cute.

Btw, if you're planning on keeping the Schefferela in there, you'll need to ramp up the light a lot if you wish the plant to remain healthy.