Granny's Mantis Mayhem - Mantis Photo Collection

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Granny's Mantis Mayhem I have six spinys, and amongst them, at least two females (I haven't looked as hard as I should. They've been a 'group' program). Maybe even three.

So, I'll feel good about them when it's their turn.

And even orchids, two groups.

BUT

Panthers, one group. Megas, one group. Truncatas, one group. My illudens subs, one group. THAT is scary too! 

I have NEVER bred before. Lots at stake for me.

😬

@Granny's Mantis Mayhem I haven't bred mantids before either. I want to try it in a week, Then Spooky is matured enough to do it. Alana and Tarzan will be in 2 weeks (i really hope Tarzan and Ghosty wont loose their heads)🤔

@MantisGirl13 I can use some mating advice too ;)
PM me when you are ready to try! 

Most likely, ghosty won't lose his head. Tarzan might, but keep a close eye on them and he should be ok.

- MantisGirl13

PM me when you are ready to try! 

Most likely, ghosty won't lose his head. Tarzan might, but keep a close eye on them and he should be ok.

- MantisGirl13
THanks, I will let you know, think I will try with my ghosts in a week or so. I think  Ghosty will be ready. Alana en tarzan in 2 weeks . But I will let you know. I am planning to give both  females something big to eat to keep them busy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts