GreenOasis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carey is such a delight to order from. All nympth mantids arrived safely through the mail in a timely manner. Great packing with heat pack included. I so happy! :D

I received my order today. Sent on Monday, as she was waiting on heat packs. Everything was well packed and arrived very quickly. Carey even threw in (packed nicely, of course) a couple of "extras" which are "Super- Dee-Duper". Thanks for all you do and I would for sure buy from again. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my order today. Sent on Monday, as she was waiting on heat packs. Everything was well packed and arrived very quickly. Carey even threw in (packed nicely, of course) a couple of "extras" which are "Super- Dee-Duper". Thanks for all you do and I would for sure buy from again. Thanks.
Oh...wow...flashbacks of Barney are dancing thru my head, now...thanks! :blink: (Mynd you, these are flashbacks from THIS MORNING...as I have a toddler, too!) :p

perfect transaction as I got a pair of budwings and both were in tip top shape and the female is enjoying her first meal in her new home which is a large cricket and the male is also enjoying smaller crickets as his first meal in his new environment!

Ordered some house fly pupae on Saturday --my adult Chinese female is eating right through my cricket population :blink: --and they arrived promptly and in excellent condition today. (Wed)

As always, awesome service. :)

Recieved my three texas unicorns, house fly pupae and deli cups earlier today, arrived perfectly and quick. Boyfriend was texting me pics all day lol, thanks for the help in making him addicted too :D Will definatly order again sometime soon.

thanks,

I got a parcel from Carey today containing a bottle of delicious Branston Pickle Relish, made by that good old company Cross and Blackwell, though probably owned by General Foods by now. They say, rightly, that the sense of smell recalls memories of childhood, but so does taste. I haven't had this stuff in decades and it brought back memories of my mum's cold roast beef sandwiches, heavy on the relish! Many thanks.

Oh yes. She used a very large box and filled up the extra space with 15 pots each containg a L3 Omnomantis zebra nymph which she had tried to sex at my rather dumb request. They were packed Yen style in little pots with tissue glued to the top and bottom. It works well, but is a lot of extra work. All were alive and perky and will now be housed and fed some hydei . Nice professional job, Carey!

Carey has been a very busy young lady. But not too busy to send to me my double order of Ghost mantis nymphs and they arrived warm and happy. They were well packages with heat pack still emmanating warmth. As soon as I could unload the nymphs, put them into their new home and feed hydeis and some houseflies, I did so, will peeking at the Royal Wedding replay. I apppreciate Carey and all she does. I will be doing an ongoing business with her I am sure. If she can put up with my quirks.

Got some mantis from GreenOasis for a great price during her sale. They were shipped out quickly along with an extra! I have no idea how much time she spent packaging them. Paper towel was cut to fit the tops and bottoms of all containers. It was also hot glued in strips down the sides of larger containers. Even a heat pack was thrown in without my having to ask. A pleasure doing business with.

Another EXCELLENT transaction. Great sale. I couldn't resist. Everything arrived safe and sound. Now to get them into the new housing
blink.gif
. Thanks, AGAIN!
biggrin.gif

I'm very excited that the mantis hobby is now being served by Carey and Steve of Green Oasis Reptiles. They have brought a level of customer service that is previously unknown in this hobby. This is obviously built upon their experience in the reptile hobby. Everything from the prices to packing exceeded industry standards. I only hope Carey doesn't burn herself out like so many that have come before.

my order arrived perfectly, carey was a great help

will do business again

I can't believe the packing care Carey puts into her packages! we are having a terrible heat wave and it is 96-97 degrees here. I expected the worst! but it turned out pretty good! even got some extra goodies! will defiantly order from again!! my mailman my never be the same again though, i stalked him to get them off his truck. :lol: :lol:

Another well packed box from Carey with about 20 L1-2 nymphs in a 32 oz deli cup containing raffia, my favorite environment for mantids. I wonder where she got the idea from? Perhaps from the same place I did!

Her professionalism is very high with careful labeling and a card with her Email addy on it.

This is a lot of work for relatively little profit. As Peter says, don't burn yourself out from overwork!

Another well packed box from Carey with about 20 L1-2 nymphs in a 32 oz deli cup containing raffia, my favorite environment for mantids. I wonder where she got the idea from? Perhaps from the same place I did!

Her professionalism is very high with careful labeling and a card with her Email addy on it.

This is a lot of work for relatively little profit. As Peter says, don't burn yourself out from overwork!
Heh, heh...I feel like I'm getting there quick! If only the kids were more helpful. <_< The only one remotely interested in the business is the 4-year-old! :blink:

Another flawless transaction. All nymphs arrived well packed with molting surfaces and food for the journey. I would highly recommend and will buy from again.

Carey's customer service is second-to-none. Messages sent to her always result in prompt and detailed replies. Every order (there have been several) I've received from her has been skillfully packaged with care. That's not everything that's awesome about working with her.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a dozen of her deeply discounted shield nymphs. Through no fault of her own, the package was held up in Tulsa, and by the time it finally reached me, about half the nymphs had mismolted or been cannibalized. Simply bad luck, because they couldn't have packed more carefully.

When I told Carey what had happened, she offered to provide replacements of equal value, despite the fact that she has no control over the errors that the postal service might make. She out of shields by then, but I got a lovely little colony of Gambians to replace the poor little dudes that died in transit. Despite the fact that my package *again* got held up in Tulsa (what are they playing at down there?) the replacements arrived fat and healthy. These guys are purely awesome - I can't believe how they go after ffs that are almost as big as they are! They're the most epic little bosses.

Should also be noted that she gave me two free B. borealis nymphs along with everything else. I was so happy to find them in my package, let me tell you.

In conclusion, keep doing what you do, girl, cause you're doing it right.

Fantastic person to deal with! Not only did I get my mantids plus an extra, I got a whole bunch of telephone book coupon clippings. In other words with Carey I save. ;)