GreenOasis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought from Cary several times. Her fly supply is very healthy and hatches fast. I buy her fly food and flower power as well. My flies live longer and my mantis love them, She is an awesome and honest seller who you can rely on to get your order to you fast. Now after reading the above comments I might have to try my hand at raising my own flies...If not then I know I can rely on her to get them to me ASAP!

My first mantis, an Egyptian Pygmy, came from here. Delivery was fast, the mantis came in healthy and everything I ordered was there and packaged nicely. This was a very positive first purchasing experience in the hobby!

Would definitely recommend Carey. I ordered a shipment of house flies which didn't hatch, but was sent another free shipment without being charged shipping. All flies hatched out well. Very professional!

Ordered bb spikes, springtails, deli cups, etc and everything came quickly, packaged appropriately, and in excellent condition. Instructions for culturing springtails was included. I I'm very pleased with the transaction and will definitely order from them again. Thank you Green Oasis Reptiles!

Latest posts