Greeting from Cocoa, Florida

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman

Reaction score
Greeting Y'All :cowboy:

My name is Bill Maynard. I am the Animal Resource Manager for the Brevard Zoo, in Melbourne, Florida [near the Space Center.] Have spent the past 40 years working primarily with bird and reptiles. Pretty new to the "Mantis Game" so looking forward to learning a lot about these marvelous creatures. We are currently keeping Ghost, Indian Flower, and Idolomantis. Very pleased to be a part of the group and hope to be able to contribute as I learn more. Have an awesome and safe day.......

Bill

That's very cool, so are those species at the zoo for the public to see? My favorite things at the zoo are always the small things, for some reason, not the big animals (unless they were equine). Looking forward to hearing more about your mantids, and welcome, from Tennessee. :)

Deanna

Welcome!! Breed many species of primates and waterfowl,,,but mantids are too cool....predators at their finest in skill and beauty....Chris

Latest posts