Greetings from Maryland!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey welcome! You're in the right spot! I think they're pretty cool too. They're like my gateway-bug, opening me up to looking into other insects as well!

Wow! A real life entomologist! You must really like bugs. I’ve always wanted to be a doctor, but entomology is something that has always blown my mind. There is just so much diversity and specialization among insects. If med school doesn’t pan out, I will probably pursue entomology. For curiosity’s sake, what do you do on a usual basis?

Oh, and welcome to the forum! It really is an amazing place chock full of really good people!

Welcome to the forum! I’ve always wondered, do you specialize in studying certain types of insects, or do you just kind of study them all? 

Either way, I’m glad to have a scientist here, as I’m sure everyone else is.

An entomologist that's such a cool job! Glad to have you! What type of mantid are you planning on keeping first?

Welcome to the forum! Please tell us more about your career! I would like to be an entomologist someday.

- MantisGirl13

Welcome to the forum, what mantis species are you going to start with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!  This is a great place to ask questions and connect with other mantis nerds!  Looking forward to reading your posts!

Latest posts