Greetings :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almeyda

Reaction score
Hello mantid lovers,

my name is Almedin and I`m from Bosnia and Herzegowina. I`m 19 years old, I was really lucky to find this community 2 days after I found my mantis :lol:

I was reading about mantises before but I never had one as a pet, so 2 days ago I came back from store and my sister told me that there is a giant "grasshopper" on the concrete in front of the house so I went there and saw this lovely creature and.....I decided to keep it. I`ve made a nice "homemade" terrarium for him or her xD I think its female :p . Terrarium has some dirt, leaves and stick, terrarium is not too big, like 3 size of my mantis. Today I spent 5 hours catching flies, grasshoppers, spiders and observing my mantis haha. My mantis is kinda voracious, 5 insects were on his menu today xD. I am really fascinated by these amazing creatures.

P.S. I think it`s Mantis religiosa.

Welcome. You may be the first from that part of the world. Amazing how many different countries are represented here.

Latest posts