griffin mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman1609

Reaction score
hi there guys, after reading alot of post i was 99% sure my griffin was male but since it shed im not so sure :( before it had a very slim abdomen and clearly sore 8 segments but now seams alot wider.i would love to post some pics but i have no option to do this for some reason.it has changed colour on the abdomen too, a lovely peachy/pink colour now on the underside.

hi there guys, after reading alot of post i was 99% sure my griffin was male but since it shed im not so sure :( before it had a very slim abdomen and clearly sore 8 segments but now seams alot wider.i would love to post some pics but i have no option to do this for some reason.it has changed colour on the abdomen too, a lovely peachy/pink colour now on the underside.
if any1 can ell me why i get no option to upload pics id appreciate it :)

p.s i have no pics uploaded so not full

There are two ways to attach photos.

1. Click the Insert Image button (landscape icon). It will ask you for a link to another URL where the photo is stored on the internet.

2. I'm thinking the attachment feature may be disabled. I'll double check and enable it, if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Testing file upload via two ways using general membership account:

1. Via the upload image button
orchid_mantis0061f.jpg

2. A photo of me here in my beautiful home state of Oregon on the Columbia River (via the attachment option where the maximum file size allowed is 500 Kb. The attached file is 474 Kb)

peter_crownpoint.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh the problem is sometimes i dont have the option to upload pics, i know how too just cant sometimes :( well this is my griffin :)

P4270162.JPG

P4270168.JPG

P4220094.JPG

P4270139.JPG

yeh think his wings covered some of the segments when i looked . just need to find him a female now :( ( ty 4 the confirmation on that :)

Latest posts