Grimm15

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schloaty

Reaction score
Hello,

I just completed a transaction with Grimm15. Bought 8 ghosts. They arrived in great shape - late due to Post office idiocy, but healthy non the less, which is a testament to the care they received prior to shipping.

Keep up the good work, Grimm! :D

got 10 ghost nymphs from jared. they were all fat, happy, and individually wrapped. jared even gave em a couple extras so i'm super duper happy. may they all live long an prosper. :)

Bought 5 mantis and got 8, good person responded quick and great packing, USPS messed up the shipping and all the nymphs still came alive, not one dead.

Douglas

Grimm15 is the best breeder I have dealt with.

I ordered 12 ghost nymphs. There were no Express Mail boxes at the post office, so he had to send them Priority. As a compromise, he sent 16 nymphs plus a ghost ooth. 15 survived the two-day trip (one mis-molted).

Every mantid was in its own container, and one molted successfully in transit. The prices offered were the best I have ever seen for ghosts. I might have paid much more for the same shipment from another dealer.

The thing that absolutely must be stressed about Grimm15 is his impeccable communication. Responses to PMs were almost instant. Nobody I have dealt with has come close to matching his response time.

I'm very satisfied.

I ordered and received 5 Phyllocrania paradoxa nymphs from Jared... plus extras! Communication was good, shipping was prompt, packing was excellent, and price was great. Three of the nymphs molted during transit just fine, due to the well planned and carefully executed packing. I am very pleased with the transaction, and would not hesitate to do business with him again. Recommended!

Becky Heacox

I purchased 14 ghost nymphs from Grimm and he sent three extra; all which arrived fat and healthy. I'll definitely do business with him in the future.

-Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 7 Phyllocrania paradoxa nymphs from grimm and got 8! One shed into L2 in the post but was alive and ate a FF right away. Don't hesistate to do business with him.

Great seller. A+

Great Seller!! I am really happy with the ghost nymphs I got from him! He even sent me one extra for free! The nymphs I got were packed great and very healthy! Shipping and delivery was very quick as well! Strongly recommend this seller!

Cheers

Dimi

Received 2 Decimiana Bolivari adult females from Grimm15. VERY nicely packed. Although we were expecting them to come earlier, Veteran's day kind of screwed things up with the whole postage thing and I received them a few days later than we thought. Both still nice and healthy. :)

Would do business with Grimm15 again without a doubt!

Latest posts