Guarantees

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you like to buy ooths/nymphs

• I like low prices even if no guarantee

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I'll take no guarantee for a "hot" species

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I always want a guarantee, even if it costs more

• Guarantees are absolute --money back on demand

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Guarantees are voided by delay/loss in the mail

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Live nymphs, should be guaranteed not ooths

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I offer an unconditional guarantee on my nymphs/ooths

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't give a guarantee, but I try to make the customer happy

• Guarantees should only extend to goods shipped by Express mail

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Was this a US shipment? It seems highly unlikely that 50% of the nymphs would eat the other 50% in 3-4 days in the dark.. If the seller thought that they were this cannibalistic, why not send them in individual pots? If you had a live delivery guarantee, then you should get a replacement, since only five arrived alive.

If you are at an impasse, simply post in Breeders' Feedback what happened. This helps other members and allows the sender to make their side of story public if they think that you are being unfair.

Yeah, for a proper opinion, more information is needed. As Phil said, Was this national or international? What where the species? How big was the container? Did it look like there were mantis pieces in the container(because we all know mantis are messy eaters)? How hot was it during shipping? Lastly, was there anything inside the container for the mantis to hold on too?

In a perfect world for 10 nymphs, it would be at least 20oz container WITH at least exselcior. As well as, boats loads of flies and EVEN then some are smacked to hard and eaten. But experience can alwaz tell us that if there was cannibalism then there would be ALOT of mantis wings and legs around =)

Latest posts