Gurd

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrblue

Reaction score
i couldn't find an existing thread, sorry if there is one.

recently bought and received some mantids from him. friendly, very helpful, prompt, well packaged, all arrived alive and well, even threw in some extras! i would deffinitely reccommend.

I got some nymphs from Craig (Gurd) this morning, all alive and well and perfectly packed :D

Craig is a top bloke IMO, great communication throughout and a pleasure to buy from.

Cheers mate

Huw

Bought an ootheca from Craig a while ago and it arrived perfect, reallly recommend him!

The ootheca hatched out great :D

Hi

As some of you know, I do breed Gongylus since some years nonstop and I know how an ooth or larva should look like. Gurd helped me with some ooth. Here I want to recommend him as a breeder of the species Gongylus gongylodes to all other interested people in the world.

Gurd send me some ooth, all hatched out with at least 35 specimens.

Besides pointing out that Gurd is an experienced, professional and conscientious breeder, I also want to document that

1) His prices are perfect

2) His shipping is perfect

3) His knowledge and help (if required) are perfect

4) His products (ooths or alive mantids) are perfect

As most of you know, an ooth of Gongylus gongylodes is not cheap, causing some "sellers" to offer small ooth, sometimes the last ooth of a female, resulting in a very low amount of larvae. Gurd is shipping perfect ooth with a high number of eggs/larvae inside. When I call his abilities perfect, it is a german insect breeding educated biologist's point of view.

Best regards,

Stefan

Last edited by a moderator: